Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Happiness

My mind always tends to drift and reach the far edges of all things when it comes to the thought of happiness. I thought of the way I judge it, the way I view it, and the way I personally feel about it. It took me a long time to realize that for happiness to reach its high potential, not only you needs to be happy, but including the people who you associate with. The most you get out of it, is how much you express and show it.

Aside from personal happiness. I always grew jealous of all the happy families out there. The bond between every family member made me feel so desirous. About 2 months ago, a beautiful Jehovah's Witness family moved here to Cordova. Of all the loving families I met, this family brightly stood out. I saw before my eyes what real happiness was all about. Its the ability to smile even when problems rotten your working hands. Its the will to push it aside and forget about everything in reasonable times.
A caring father, who walks and teaches on the pathway of love. A gentle son, gifted with the most soothing voice. A great mother who expresses happiness so fluently. A shy daughter, who owns a beautiful smile and defines determination.

Their personalities stand out and are clearly noticeable. They hold the very essence and values every family searches for. I believe that they hold the key to family happiness. A family who expresses true love. Its a love they posses that flows with great ease, much like a rose petal floating its way to it's lover. To those who are near the rose petal, love and happiness spreads throughout that person like a fast expanding disease.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your site googling about the life of trees. Like a tree I think there is a knowledge that draws itself up from what rivers lay below it. You are both reflective and intelligent and as the roots of trees drink deeply from the waters of life and point their boughs towards the sunlight so too does the human heart that longs for goodness & the light of love. It is found by all who seek it honestly with a pure heart.
    I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. The Beloved like a lily among thorns,
    So is my love among the daughters. Like an apple tree among the trees of the woods, So is my beloved among the sons. I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. - The Song Chap2

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjYiEyu8Si8

    They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing the fruit of His vineyards. Jeremiah 17
    Rev 22 John 15:1-5

    May you find your heart in the dawning joy of the Beloved who has not forgotten those who seek His heart & He never will.
    John 17:2-21

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...