Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love Turns Around

From every step


I look into your eyes shining light everyday


When I come by


I feel the light that comes towards me


With everything that comes to life


Just to see your smile each day makes me feel alright


Coming back to me of all the memories that we made


seems like a dream coming from all the stars above


Love Turns Around


Nothing can ever replace your love


You made me feel like a star


that shines every night


Just to think of you all day brings a warm feeling to me heart


I will be there even if you try and stop me


Can't you feel?


I'm in love


I'll bring you warmth


If you need someone to hold on to you when your down


I will protect you from this world that brings out a person's sorrow


and pain from all the wickedness


I'll bring out that smile that's hidden


between that sorrow face


I will hold that light to makes you smile


Coming back to me of all the memories


that we made


Love Turns Around


Nothing can ever replace your love


You made me feel like a star


that shines every night


Just to think of you all day brings a warm feeling to my heart


I will be right there even if you try and stop me


Can't you feel?


I'm in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...