Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Orb's Prayer

A silent orb falls through the horizon,
like a shadow trying to accumulate light.
An unexpected gust of wind shoots its back,
creating a disorder within the formation.
A stirring sensation accumulating in the stomach.
What is found in the inner side;
an unpredictable emotion.

Examine my kidney.
Dig through the soul of my existence.
Judge me with your eyes, adjust me with your hands.
Correct what was seen.
Hold me back from this exhausting path thats left unclean.
The sandy texture of the wind foretells a rash event.
Train me so I can be ready.
Be my shield and be my lives.
Calm the wild horses in my heart.
Hold my head high, so that I may smile.
That speck of light.
The one standing out in the night sky.

[...I can hear them calling...]

A burst of the wind tugs the orb back and forth,
like a confused heart ready to break open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...