Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spider Webs

Turn it inside out so I can see.
The tears from you crawling all over me.
When I open my eyes,
your falling through.
When the dark covers my sight,
its an illusion of constant images of you.
Speak to me,
and tell me how you are.
Tell me how you managed to enter inside so far.
From side to side nothing seems to diminish.
Like the haunting of one's pasts never seems to come to a finish.
Spider webs are formed from above the ceiling.
The similar patterns that decorate this feeling.
Straight forward and down below,
I know.
That your always there inside my head.
A maze that has no boundaries or tears that need to be shed.
Everything I believe in enters the tunnel that passes through you.
From there I know that I'm not alone.
The gasps of breath that makes you real.
Its hard to live when you can't feel.
Now we're falling together in the Arctic sea.
Trying to sleep away the frosted memories that's locked up by the shattered key.
When I catch a breath,
its then I understand.
The reality within my world,
its now that it began.
The tangled webs that create an unbreakable thread.
Was said that it can weave the words of the mouth belonging to those who fall in dread.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow...
    This is incredible.
    "Trying to sleep away the frosted memories thats locked up by the shattered key."
    I feel that way a lot. There's things I'm trying to not remember. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...