Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blabbering

So in English class we were assigned to do this project. ( of course duuh more work ) DX
Annnyways! We have to create a presentation about the story of our life. We have to include two events for every age. From the moment you were born, and the age you are now. 
I was pretty excited at first. But then when she said, "Talk about your childhood." 
Poop...that's ganna be a problem.
Memories, mostly bad ones << started flooding my head.

It was only till today when I was washing my face that I realized. What the heck am I thinking? What's wrong with me? Have I forgotten?

You know those times when you feel really stupid, and life just smacked you in the face? Well that's what happened to me just a few hours ago. ( I woke up late )
I felt pretty lame and stupid because I forgot all the good things that ever happened to me. It made me recall the saying that I realized a long time ago, "Good memories exist to make up the bad ones."

I remembered the time when I was like 4 or 3 or something. I was planning to run away because no one gave me candy. Yeah, I was spoiled I admit. I wanted what I want when I wanted it when I was young. ( and I still am )

So anyways, I got my yellow small chair, an apple and grabbed my dog and sat on his back and told him to be my horsey. I only got to the gate when my aunt caught me and asked where I was going. Of course I told her I was running away because she wouldn't give me my candy.

Theres alot more stories I can write right now, but I think I should do my homework and take a shower. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...