Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Monday, November 29, 2010

About Me

  • I tend to slide things away by saying I don't know, frequently I brush it off with a smile.
  • It's hard for me to open up to people face to face.
  • I hesitate frequently.
  • I'm clueless about most facts.
  • I'm alright the way I am.
  • I never forget when someone hurts me. But, I do forgive, overtime. 
  • At times, I contradict things. 
  • I believe that everyone in the world has a good heart in them. Even if they seem like devils. Why do I believe that? Because no one was born a bad person. There's always a reason behind the way they ended up becoming.
  • I appear to be a different person when I write, from how you know me when I'm by your side.
  • I use writing to clear my head. It helps me sleep.
  • I'm quiet...in public.
  • I make weird noises at home, I sound like a little girl, I cry like a baby. I act like a baby. 
  • I love milk! I actually have an addiction towards it. 
  • I draw whenever I can't find words to flush my thoughts or feelings out. 
  • My favorite cereal is honey bunches of oats! I like the almond ones, and the strawberry ones. 
  • I watch anime. 
  • I am a daydreamer. It's a habit.
  • I make up movies in my head before I go to bed. It could last 2-3 or more hours. That's why it's hard for me to sleep. My brain never wants to shut off. 
  • I'm the weirdest person alive. Don't believe me? Ask John, my friends or my family. They'll tell you all sorts of strange alienist stories.
  • When I was like in 3rd grade, it was the first time I read my first poem. I don't know what it was, but it was the beginning of my poetic life. 
  • I've been playing games all my life. My family are gamers.
  • I bite and chew everything. Textbook, my sleeves, pencils, erasers, books, my laptop, my blanket, NOT my hair! I love my hair!
  • I hate metal, coins, and silver wear.  I go out of my way not to look at them or touch them. Seriously. 
  • I like egg rolls! 
  • I am from the Philippines, but I live in America. I grew up in America. 
  • I love to observe everything. Mostly, I observe people. It's amazing how fast people change. It's like a movie, but it's reality. I observe and admire nature. 
  • I have a very abstract mind.

    2 comments:

    1. Wow Shulie...you really opened up haha :) this is really deep and idk i felt like i needed to comment for some reason... :) ur amazing! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow. I'm just like you; except a few factors.

      ReplyDelete

    It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...