Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Confined


Sickened by my own beliefs.
Lying low under a cave of rocks.
The black and white reruns.

Lost,
from my own footsteps.
Pacing through the vertical space
I'm left with. 
An entry that leads to an infinite tunnel. 

The walls are breathing in. 
Cheeks forced against both walls.
Scrapped my flesh into the deep scums of life.

My veins are ripping its way through my skin.
Hampered, 
by my own life.
Suffocated,
by my own breath.

The grinding of my teeth
reminds me of the days 
when you use to smile.

Stop me
before I rend the air.
Relieve the beginning,
restart the end.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is intense. I like intense.

    I think if we're not breathing in our present it's too easy to suffocate in our past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you Shulie! haha this is AMAZAZING!!! it's like being all alone and you feel like you cant get out but theres always a way. Even if its not easy. You taught me that today :) thank you! ~MAJOR HUGS!!!~
    Youre truly amazing and you astonish me EVERY time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE A MAJOR INSPIRATION...THANK YOU!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Shula this is so amazing.. so vivid, so intense. I love your writing. When you write a book, let me know. :3

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...