Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Handicap


The wind howls to the echo's response,
waiting to be called out.
The blinded meek fades in paleness.
No ones there,
by never ending darkness.
Scorching wind makes it hard to breathe.
Hearing is all that is left to believe.
Lame legs refuse to ever move,
Why then,
did hope move me to buy shoes?
Divided arms increased my limits.
Take my hand,
before I forfeit.
Distant voices whisper in my ear.
Cry louder,
I want to hear.

One Litre Of Tear

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh One Litre of Tears is such a sad film. But so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lovesick Fool
    yay =D so you've watched it?

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...