Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Pet Peeves

  • When Someone turns on the lights when I'm sleepings.
  • People who ask me what's wrong when they could care less about the problem.
  • Pretty people who think they're ugly.
  • Someone asks me what I'm doing when they can clearly see what I'm doing. 
  • When my parents or teachers think I'm playing games when I'm actually working.
  • People makings a big deal with situations that can be easily solved. 
  • I HATE it when people who have a good life say, " I hate my life, fml, or my mother sucks at life."
  • My number one pet peeves is when people copy me.
  • People who steal my ideas, or part of my personality.
  • Friends who can't keep a secret.
  • Being too proud.
  • Judging on what another person did when they do worse.
  • Always complaining about how life sucks.
  • People who want to kill them selves.
  • Being dramatically obsessive.
  • A person who only talks about their bf/gf/ex.
  • Trying hard to be the person your not just to fit in. Being yourself is better.
  • Just saying "over there" or pointing when you ask for directions. 
  • Telling someone you like something, or sharing a special event that happened to you, and the other person argues about how suckish it is.
  • Players that bash about how they have another high level character and call you a noob.
  • Racist.
  • Showing off your talents.
  • Saying I love you when you don't know what love is.
  • Trying hard to be "cool."
  • Giving yourself a title.
  • Rap music.
  • Acting all gangster.
  • Hearing a cuss word from every single sentence you say.
  • People who think I'm dumb just because I know nothing about ...
  • Thinking lowly towards other people.
  • My mom on her monthly.
  • Showing no love or respect.
  • Thinking evil is "cool."
  • My dad who snores like an elephant. 
  • Those who are too blind to notice a lot of people care about them, and they think they're the most loneliest people in the world.
  • Hypocrites. 

3 comments:

  1. This is interesting. If I can make a request, next I'd like to see you write a list of things you love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay ^^ sounds fun, I will. thank youuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I one of your pet peeves??? :/ haha
    Seriously tho...you just like described what some people think of me.

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...