Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sticky Papers That Covered My Wall

At that moment there happened to be a split in the world, and a break in the wind.


What would happen if everyone fell to the ground and became only specks of dust. Would only the earth remember their presents? There's always a time in one's life when everything seems shy, shallow, and unreachable. When hope stays a great distance. But what if everything that seemed good was just the front layer of a mask. The ground beneath us, would it still breath with ease? Would people's smile still light up the dark? 


__


For a mind of a child, I know little. That is why I write with so many questions. I hope to find the right people to guide me to the right answers, and also to tell me why I see so many visions whenever I close my eyes. What is this strong urge that makes me want to pick up a pencil and record my thoughts?


I always feel as if there's someone calling for my help. As for my reply, I can only whisper it in my head. It's a feeling that relates to the saying, "I belong somewhere, just don't know where."
For my versions, it's not a place I'm looking for. It's a person... sometimes I think I'm going mad. But on the other side, I know its real. 


Sometimes, I believe the words I write are not mine, but that person's. 


At times, I scare myself with the things I write, the visions I see when I close my eyes. The images I see when I look at blank paper. The shadow in my head that never lets my mind rest. Seeing beyond, is it real?
If so, why me?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's you because you're special?

    People aren't that easily gone. Their presence are remembered by others and by their footprints left behind from their actions.

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...