Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Your Guardian















We've reached so far from distance,
to search our lives with our finger tips.
Tomorrow seals the leading way to each other.

A dust away from the darkness.
Find me there my earnest lover,
and we'll never be apart.

We've been waiting for the chance,
to revive us from our fall.
Hold my heart till we find our black hole,
that pulls us closer together.

Find me there in our promised star.
Reach your hands out,
to feel my spirit embrace your aching heart.
If sorrow overwhelms your beautiful heart,
I'll be the air that you breath.

As your swollen eyes tremble,
 and finds it's way to sleep.
I'll kiss your tears goodnight,
while I sing our song
only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...