Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Cry

Maybe,
Life would be easier.
Maybe,
I would reach futher.
Maybe,
We weren't meant for each other.
I push through the sand,
Letting go of your hand.
Now,
Life has become restless.
Now,
My breath has become meaningless.
Tip toeing through daylight,
Accused guilty from my choices.
I can't do anything,
but shut off my eyes tight.
The movement of your lips
are crowding my mind.
There's no other memory
that makes me feel so blind.
Every stair case
Remebers me of the tower we built,
That I demolished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...