Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Are we Love?


This feeling,
use to be so luminous,
unbreakable,
so pure,
and incomparable.
So unique,
that it cannot be forgotten.
Deeply engraved,
that it cannot be eradicated.
Such great love,
that the heavens flooded my heart.
The emotions now showed
are apathetic.
The delicate words
have become insincere.
My happiness that shock through the universe
has been isolated.
Your smile was what I pursued.
Now that the doors has been shut,
I can never call you my Love.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful angst. You've been through a lot emotionally since we last spoke haven't you?

    Still I look at the tags across the top of your page and what stands out more than any other? Love. You're still open to it, I think, open to believing things can get better.

    And that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...