Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Like Chicken Nuggets

It's ironic how we meet so many people who hurt us, and yet only a few, or maybe just one, touched our hearts. 

Personally, I usually like to twist the mistakes and pain around and just look at the positive things. If you didn't meet that person who caused you such anguish, hated, or possibly heart ache. Then you wouldn't know what those really meant, and you wouldn't have found the answers you were looking. 

Next time around, you'd know what to do. What sort of things you shouldn't enter. How you should react, and maybe this time, you'll have the opportunity to repent for the things you regret.

So once upon a time, I thought I met my prince. Long story short, it turned out to be the devil. I promised myself I wouldn't become blinded by my own desires, or reckless judgement.

Guess what? Yup, met another devil again. And yeah, I kept breaking that promise more than my shoulders can carry.

I trusted the wrong "friends," fell in love with jerks, did my sins, and top of that, I became the person I hated. I even cursed the world for bringing me into it. 
However, it's those mistakes that made is easier to pin point where I should be, and where I belong to. 
So thanks, for the hell you put me through, because of that I found my heaven. Thanks, for excessively slapping me on the face, cause now,  I can hold my head up high. And thank you, for breaking my heart, because finally, I've found those who really deserve my love.

HAHA! -skips around-

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right, Shula.

    Everyone makes mistakes and regret it.
    But it's because we make mistakes and go through hard times that makes us able to learn and adapt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for the amazing words I woke up to this morning, among them: "A big reason why I came back was because I really wanted to continue learning from you, and continue on reading your experiances. The words you put together, and how openly you share your experiances really gets to me, since I just think your one of those people you don't meet very often."

    You totally made my day with these words, I'M the one who should be speechless knowing I've had this affect on you. I had no idea.

    You're a sweet, wonderful person and I'm glad you're able to draw from some of the things I've learned in my life. I'll never steer you in the wrong direction. :)

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...