Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tomorrow is the start of new Memories

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new school year.
Starting out as a noob Sophomore.
Being the typical kid who watches others laugh and embrace.
New classes, new face, and a new me.
Same outfits as last year.
Same friends from first grade.
Not knowing where to go,
Just stand in the middle of the crowd pretending I'm not lost.
I can see it all,
Tomorrow will be a scary day.
My heart is sinking.
My legs are frightened to go forward.
I'll clutch on my backpack and hope today will be over soon.
Just like the first day of all years before.
Just remember, 
three more years, 
three more days like this.
I just want to go back home...

2 comments:

  1. I love and hate first days =) It's exciting xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your first day back? :)

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...