Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Way

The atmosphere ushers a reticent trance.
The gaseous envelope is agonizing.
Suppressed to divulge my weakening heart,
the subtle murmurs burn my flesh more thoroughly.
The sweat that I labored for from the soil has been repeatedly discounted.
Your brassy sentences swim lamely in the air.
I probe the treasure of life in you account
in terms of agreement to accept the apathetic love you present.
I refuse to muster the pain.
Your secluded face is evident in my visual.
I'm tapered by the silence in your part.
A sound of utterance is all I ask for.
The moon blushed in the night,
ruminating about your smile.
Now,
the moon has ignited it's latent fury,
pulling gravity away from you.
You were a solid master piece.
Promptly,
you glided pass the glaciers,
beyond the sky line without doubt.
No other mysteries is held out to uncover,
more over,
discover.
Each day is meant for a new discovery.
How can I do so when you've concealed yourself into the deep cleft in the earth's surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...