Labels

Art (16) Aversion (16) Cognition (16) Darkness and Light (7) Family (10) Freestyle (5) Friendship (10) Guilt (9) Happiness (14) High School (3) Inner Shadows (17) Letters (21) Life (25) Lost (16) Love (40) My Quotes (6) Nature (4) Photogrophy (4) Poetry (34) Realization (8) Stories (12) Turmoil (21)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Manga Drawing: Dengeki Daisy

DeviantArt

This is my latest work for right now. I hope you like it!

If you would like to see how I created this drawing, I will also provide a link below to the video.

Manga Drawing: Dengeki Daisy



1 comment:

  1. My God Shula, where did you learn to draw like this? This is seriously professional stuff, one of the most amazing you've done so far. I love, love your work!

    ReplyDelete

It would mean a lot if you tell me what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...